SEA FREIGHT SERVICE
A&G International Cargo (THAILAND) Co., Ltd.
Sea Freight Service
Our experienced freight forwarding specialists will advise you on the quickest, most cost-effective options for your sea freight forwarding needs. We cover departures to all the ports of the world and we provide both import and export services. Your shipments will be safe as well.
By offering a variety of transit time options, A&G can ensure solutions are matched to a customer’s specific inventory requirements. A&G can meet cost and service requirements with flexible solutions that will fit every customer’s needs. We choose from our flexible ocean freight services based on a customer’s timing, cargo size and equipment needs. We have two different sea freight designations from which to
- FCL [Full Container Load] – FCL shipment consists of a full container that is available in 20’ DC, 40’ DC and 40’ DC HQ. Reefer containers for the volume of the goods are over 15 CBM, so that you can ensure that your packages will be directly loaded into a container before being shipped as per your requirements.
- LCL [Less Container Load] - LCL shipment is less than a container shipment that the volume of your goods is between 3 CBM and 15 CBM. Your package will be consolidated before being shipped as usual.
For both types of freight designations described above, A&G will provide the following services :
- Identify which designation to use: Container FCL/LCL
- Coordinate the Freight Prepaid and Collect
- Provide the EX-Work/Factory Handling
- Handle the Break Bulk coordination
- Provide Hazardous Shipment Handling
- Offer Door-to-Door Move Facility
- Prepare all of the Documentation